Saturday, January 30, 2010

Ke$ha's Fame Down the Drain

As many of us know by now, Ke$ha has her album "Animal" out. While I am a fan of Tik Tok and Party @ a Rich Dude's House, I listened to the rest of her album and I could quote unquote "literally hear her fifteen seconds of fame counting down." I quoted from some guy on Metacritic. Personally, I think it's hilarious when at the bridge of the song "TIk Tok" when she's live, she doesn't even sing. She just yells, "IM KESHA!!!" funny haha! I've gotta admit, though, I can see some guy from Metacritic's reasoning. I mean, practically half of her songs about being drunk and partying and being naked. I was thinking, 'Wow, someone has a pointless life.' We'll let her have her fame, and when she has her second studio album out, (surprise, surprise) WE'LL TOTALLY IGNORE HER!!!

Shockified,
BirthdayBoyBikeJack

No comments:

Post a Comment